TEXTILES OPERATIONS AND BUSINESS EXCELLENCE SUMMIT 2023
Textile manufacturers are undergoing exponential change as rapid developments in technology, advanced manufacturing and synergistic operating models are changing the way manufacturing companies operate, compete, and succeed. With rising labour & energy costs, lack of skilled workers and the removal of trade barriers, manufacturers should gear up their capabilities and enhance their global competitiveness.
The recent pandemic has acted as a catalyst in accelerating digital adoption across the textile value chain. The textiles industry is extremely varied, with the hand-spun and hand-woven textiles sectors at one end of the spectrum, while the capital-intensive sophisticated mills sector at the other end of the spectrum. With global competitive market environment, the competition is getting intense. Increasingly organizations from all sectors and all sizes are looking at Operational Excellence (OE)/ LEAN to eliminate waste across their value chain which ultimately helps them drive costs down and deliver quality goods and services to customers leading organizations to world class organizations.
Achieving Business Excellence in textile and apparel industry has become imperative to sustain the growth India has achieved. It is a path in which organizations continually develop and evolve to deliver extraordinary performance in its operations and management. Grab this chance to meet with the leading industry experts and professionals at the "Textiles Operations and Business Excellence Summit 2023" to ponder upon the critical discussions on market related challenges.
Ashok Kumar Joshi
Director & Business Head
Welspun India Ltd
Joint President & Business Head – Spinning
Ginni Filaments Ltd
Kusumgar Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Dr. Suraj Bahirwani
Senior President and Global Sales Head
Grasim Industries Ltd. – Pulp & Fibre
Founder & CEO
Robro Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Head of Business Excellence
Jindal Worldwide Ltd
Vice President – Project & Operations
Indo Count Industries Ltd
Founder & CEO
The Yarn Bazaar
Raghunath M B
Chief Executive Officer
Mafatlal industries Ltd.
Chief Operating Officer - Sintex
Reliance Industries Ltd
Business Head – Indigo Knit Vertical
Chief Manufacturing Officer - Yarn Operations Punjab
Sanjay K Jain
T. T. Ltd
Banswara Syntex Ltd
D’Decor Home Fabrics Pvt. Ltd
Surinder Kumar Sharma
Operational Head – Yarn Division
Technocraft Industries India Ltd.
Chief Executive Officer
Covacsis Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Abhishek Shankar Kamble
Deputy Managing Director
GSCS International India Pvt. Ltd.
- Government policies and role in enhancing textile industry competitiveness.
- Getting ESG right - why sustainability is the major mantra for textile industry.
- Embracing digital transformation on the road to operational excellence in Indian textile industry - A step towards textile 4.0
- Sustainable and traceable sourcing - Discussing the advancement in supply chain.
- Use of nanotechnology in Indian textile industry and its future.
- Carbon footprint policy and regulatory guidance - How digital technology shaping the low carbon transformation of textile industry.
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
- Chief Operating Officers
- Business / Operational Excellence
- Strategy & Business Planning
- Supply Chain & Procurement
- Manufacturing / Plant & Site
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Gain in-depth knowledge on emerging trends in Indian Textile Industry.
- Opportunity to meet with leading industry leader and build long-term relationships.
- Grasping new ideas for innovative operation strategies
- Discover how new businesses models will improve competitiveness, reduce cost and improve ROI.
- Network with industry peers across the operational and manufacturing spectrum from across India